CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MOM GOT HER CAMERA FIXED!!!!

Mom has been going crazy because I have been doing amazing, adorable stuff for over a month now and she has not been able to post any of it...until now.

These two videos were taken this afternoon within the same couple of hours. That should give you some idea of the cuteness that surrounds my mom's day.


BLOWING RASPBERRIES. 'NUFF SAID.
(By the way, the camera work is a little shaky because I kept kicking my mom's arm...sorry.)




IN MY NEW JUMPER TOY. I HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN THIS THING. THIS IS ACTUALLY A REALLY, REALLY MELLOW VERSION OF MY USUAL PLAYTIME, BUT MOM WANTED TO PUT AS MUCH UP AS SHE COULD!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Hooray for fixed cameras! No more Poki withdrawals! It's too funny because Scarlett has this same Baby Einstein exersaucer. These kids have to meet! I mean...technically they've known each other since before they were born...they just haven't met up 'since' they've been born. (That may be a bit of a stretch, huh?)