CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Updates...

Okay, so I'm doing some new stuff and my mom's making me tell you about it. I don't see what the big deal is, but whatever.
So, I'm really good at standing up now. My mom holds my hands and pulls me from lying to sitting, then I push up on my feet and stand on my own. Mom still holds my hands to balance me, but I do the rest. I'm really strong. Mom thinks it has to do with all the red meat she ate while I was in her belly. And when I say "in her belly," I mean when I was growing in there. Don't worry--she didn't eat a baby. I was a little confused about that at first too. So was my cousin Mason.
Speaking of eating...Mom thinks I am ready to eat some solid foods. Yesterday, I was sitting in her lap while she was eating a wrap, and I reached out and grabbed part of her sandwich and stuck it in my mouth. It was awesome. Mom and Dad couldn't believe it. Hello! I stick everything I can in my mouth, I chew on my fingers and toys, and I stare at you when you're eating...it takes me trying to eat your food for you to get a clue? Sheez.
What my mom is most excited about is this whole thing about me napping in my crib. Up until last week, I would only take a good nap if I was in my stroller or in Mom's arms. But now I'm sleeping in my crib. Mom is really happy about that for some reason. I'm kind of mad about it though because I think she is tricking me into doing it. I was perfectly happy sleeping in her arms.
Yesterday, I got an early Christmas present from Granny. It's a exersaucer/jumper. I really like it. I played in it for an hour last night. Mom will take some video of me in it soon.
Oh--did I tell you that Mom's getting her camera back this week? Yep. She got an email saying she would get it back this week, so get ready for more awesome Poki videos and pictures!
Okay, I guess that's it for now. If I think of anything else or if I start doing new stuff, I'll let you guys know.
Later.

0 comments: