CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's Halloween, Baby! So Check Out The Babies!

We went to the zoo today for a Halloween festival with my new friend Scarlett and her parents Lauren and Joe. We had so much fun. Let the wild rumpus begin!


I just got in my costume. Can you tell who I am? My mom made my costume...obviously.




Here I am with my costume's inspiration: Max from Where The Wild Things Are.




Full view.




In the car on the way to the zoo. I am so excited!




Joe, Scarlett, Lauren, Me and Daddy.




With the daddies.




A close up of me and Scarlett.




Hey, don't mess with us. We're tough guys...the king of the jungle and the king of the Wild Things.




Me with Mom, Dad and a cow.




I love monkeys! So much that I couldn't be still for the camera!




Me and Mom with some other wild things.




Look--I'm a prairie dog!




All tuckered out after our wild rumpus.




Whoa! There were tigers there? I guess I slept through that part.




Here's some video of me and Scarlett.

This is when we began to fall in love.




And this is when Scarlett tested my love by grossing me out...or maybe I grossed her out?

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Poki,
Scarlett had a blast hanging out with you yesterday, and she was thrilled to learn that you don't abide by the three day rule (she thinks that's a good sign). She is a little embarrassed about "the incident" and hopes you can see past it (I had to reassure her that you don't think she is a Barfy McBarfster). She would love to attend next week's Puppet Show with you...hopefully this time she won't get lovesick...literally.