CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Boola! Boola!

We went to the Yale/Harvard game today...well, we went to tailgate anyway. Mom and I left during halftime and none of our friends had even gone into the game yet. It was very cold and windy and I did not like it much, so Mom got me out of there early. Mom talked to Dad later and he said they caught the last 47 seconds of the game. They're so silly.
Here are some pictures of the day:


Guess who we were rooting for...




Baby Yalie




I want those meatballs! Hey--I can eat solid food now!




Me and Sean. I really like him. He is so nice to me. I also really like my mitten. It tastes so good.




The Boys: Sean, me, Daddy and Mike




April and Esteban




Esteban manning the grill




Michael eating a hotdog. He's a kid like me. I don't know why he got a hotdog and I didn't.

0 comments: