CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dinosaurs, Turtles, and Puppets--Oh My!

Today I had my second date with my girlfriend, Scarlett. We went to the Peabody Museum to see a puppet show about the space/time continuum. What? I know what that is.

Scarlett and I both have colds so we weren't allowed to snuggle or hold hands, which was lame. We had fun though. Unfortunately Mom didn't bring her camera or her photographer (he had to work today), but Scarlett's mommy was nice enough to send some pictures that she took. Too bad for you guys that her camera died before we got to the puppet show. It was really cool and I was completely mesmerized. It was so cool, you guys! It starred a one-armed fox named Roxy who built a time machine out of a baby wipes box. I'm totally going to do that.


This is me and Mom at the beach. Just Kidding! That was an exhibit at the museum! Did I fool you?
My mom is snapping in the air to get me to look at the camera. Don't worry, her arm is not vaporizing.




This is why I know Scarlett and I will last as a couple--we like the other's Mom.




This is a super cute picture of me and my baby blues. Some of you say my eyes look brown in pictures, but they are really a dazzling shade of blue in person...if I do say so myself. Sometimes my jowls overshadow them.

0 comments: