CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Solids! Solids! Solids!

I went to the doctor today for my 4 month check-up, even though I am almost 5 months old. I know it's confusing, but that's just how it is. So I know you are all wanting to know how I am--and how big I am. Well, I'm perfect. He says so every time he sees me. And I am a big boy. I weighed in at a whopping 17 pounds, 6 ounces! The doctor said that I could start doing all sorts of things, and the best of all is that I can eat solid foods! I had my first serving of cereal tonight and let me tell you: I loved it. My mom couldn't give it to me fast enough. See for yourself:




Considering it was my first time with solids, I think I did extremely well. I kept trying to tell my parents that I was ready, but they wanted to get the official OK from the doc. Also considering this was my first time, I was very clean! I just needed a little wipe-down afterward--no bath. My face was good and covered by the end though.







1 comments:

Holly said...

My goodness~ 5 more pounds and he will catch up with Dru! He wants steak next.