CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

I Know This Will Come As A Big Surprise...

...But my parents think I am really cute. They think I am the cutest baby ever. Because of this, they want my Christmas card picture to be the cutest I have ever taken. Well, let's just say it wasn't. Over the Thanksgiving holiday, my parents took 153 pictures of me. Can you believe that there is not a single one where I am smiling and looking at the camera? I have recently discovered how fun it is to stick out my tongue, so every picture is of me, sticking out my tongue or of me putting something (or things) in my mouth. My mom says the dreams of my becoming an international baby model and supporting her for the rest of her life have been squashed. Oh well...
Just to prove her wrong, I posed for some adorable pictures today.


Guess who suddenly loves Tummy Time?
All my mom has to do is applaud and say "Yay, Carson! Yay, Carson!" and I begin to enjoy it. (Well of course I do). I push up on my arms, stick my booty up in the air, kick my legs, pull my legs underneath me, or roll back and forth from my tummy to my back and my back to my tummy, and so on. I'll admit I was sceptical at first, but this tummy stuff isn't so bad. I might even catch up to my girlfriend Scarlett before too long. (To see her in action, click here: http://mycheekybaby.blogspot.com/2007/11/okay.html ).








And this is a bittersweet picture. My Uncle Jeff (also known as the Best Best Man) moved to Colorado. He called and left a voicemail just for me. Here I am listening to it on speakerphone. I love my Uncle Jeff so much and I am really going to miss him. I guess I can forgive him though, since some might say I am technically from Colorado.
Shout out to Uncle Jeff: Holla!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Look at those blue eyes!! You got one good looking kid there!