CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Here Kitty, Kitty!

I love my kitty Leroy. He let's me pet him...if I'm gentle. Yesterday, I patted him very sweetly, then yanked a handful of fur. He just looked up at me as if to say: "Ouch...Why did you do that?" He's the best.
(Mommy Note: Don't worry! Leroy does not have claws! And all interaction is strictly under adult supervision).


Kitty! Here Kitty!




Niiiice Kitty...




Patient Kitty...




After several minutes of reaching, I finally caught Leroy. I got a little over-excited and grabbed his ear in the hope of pulling him to my mouth, but he got up and walked away. I guess he didn't much like being loved on by my delicate, gentle baby hands while he was trying to nap.

It's okay, I distracted myself by rolling onto my tummy...




Until I spotted Leroy again and tried to grab him again. Curses! Why can't I crawl??

0 comments: