CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Michaela's Baptism...And The Sissy Suit

Today we went to my friend Michaela's baptism. Well, I really only met her today, but she's my friend. Her mom is my mom's really good friend from high school, whatever that is. I wore a sailor suit. Some will think I looked adorable...others will be embarrassed for me. Which category do you fall into?

Going to church was fun. I loved the lights and stain glass windows--but my favorite part was the echo! I talked so loud all through the service and listened to my echo. Everyone was looking at me. They must have thought I was so adorable. My mom kept shhing me--I have no idea why. And when I wasn't talking, I was audibly passing tooty fruities. Everyone thought I was so funny.

Me and my daddy




Is it wrong to be such a handsome devil in church?




Kicky La Rue in a sailor suit




Michaela Mae and her family




Mom, me, Olivia and Michaela




Cutest picture of me EVER!




Michaela let me play with her toy




I love my Hoopy Loopy Cow!




Especially how it tastes...



At the end of the party. I was so tired.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Wow - you guys had a busy weekend! Look at the utter "adorableness" (very much a word) of Poki in that sailor suit! I can't get over it...too cute!