CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Shopping Spree

We went shopping for new stuff for me! I like new stuff. I got a highchair. It's enormous...absurdly so, in fact. Here are some pictures:


I love having my own chair!




You might think this looks ridiculously large because of the angle...you'd be wrong. It's really this ridiculous.




New chair in action





I also got a new bath seat. I am getting too big for my baby tub, and whenever I take a bath with Mom in the big bathtub, I try to swim away--so they got me my own seat. Here is a video of me using it for the first time:

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

There is so much new Pokivision I didn't know what to comment on!! They're all so fun! You know, Scarlett has this same bath seat. If you want to see something funny then put a baby who can't sit well in this bath seat. Yeah...our first experience with this seat did not go over well. It certainly looks like it's Poki approved though!