CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Back To The Museum!

I had so much fun with Scarlett last weekend that we went back to the children's museum today for story hour. This time my mom brought her camera--and we finally got into the Goodnight Moon room alone! Here are the pictures from our day:

The Cheeky Monkey and The Chunky Monkey



What? Don't look so surprised. You all knew I was really a monkey all along.



Hee hee...Scarlett! Let go of my tail!



Scarlett and her mom, Lauren.



Me and my mom



I like reading books! Especially when I can chew on them.



Me as a bee...even though I look a little more like a fireman.



Mmmmm...antennae taste gooooood...



Here is some video of me and Scarlett as bees:



I am not wearing these dumb butterfly wings!



I'm telling you I'm not wearing them!



Butterflies are for girls...and so are headbands...sheez...



The moment you've all been waiting for--or at least our moms were waiting for.



Me with a comb and a bowl full of mush. I've eaten the mush...and now I've moved on to the comb.



Scarlett was so tuckered out after our date. Should I be offended? Does this mean I'm boring?

2 comments:

Penelope said...

These pics are WAY cute.

Cheeky Baby said...

We are so mastering this museum story hour thing! Scarlett and Carson's first words are going to be "Goodnight Moon room." Their first complete sentences, however, will be "Don't you DARE bring me into that Goodnight Moon room again...ever."