CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

So Much To Cover!

I have had a very busy couple of weeks here in Tennessee. I love it here. And I really feel like I am connecting to my roots, so Mom and I are staying another week! I wanted to just share some of the exciting things that I have done and some pictures of the wonderful people I have been spending time with.

Here I am drinking my very first apple juice from a cup on an airplane. There are just too many cool things about that sentence--I can't stand it!



Nana, my great grandfather and the man I was named after, celebrated his birthday the morning after we arrived in Tennessee. I decided to wake up every hour the night before, so we were all very tired (especially Granny), but we wouldn't miss Nana's birthday for the world!



On Christmas morning. Are all these for me? Cause I love paper and this is alot of paper.



Here is a video of me opening a present. This is just a little taste of my entire morning. I love opening presents. Paper is just about the greatest thing ever invented. Do you guys know about paper? It is so cool. What?...There's something inside the box too?



I got a new snowsuit for Christmas!



How cool do I look in it?



I got some super cool new shoes for Christmas too! I wasn't sure what to think of them at first, but I like them now.






I also got a new hat for Christmas. How cute am I?



Here is my Aunt La La. She's my Mom's sister. I love her.



Here is my Aunt Sofia. She's also my Godmother. She's in the Peace Corps and met me for the very first time this vacation. She's my Dad's sister. I love her too. Truth is...I have developed many a crush during this visit--but don't worry, Scarlett! My heart still belongs to you.



Here I am sitting on a rug that Babi made for me. Isn't it so cool? It has trucks and stuff on it! It's almost as cool as Babi's shoelaces!



Here I am snuggling with my granny. No one knows what her secret is, but all she has to do is put a baby on her chest and pat his bottom and he is out. Snoozey snoozey!



Here I am with my beautiful Sofia again. Did I mention how much I love her?



I also learned a new trick. Here is the still:



And here is the video (featuring a few new tricks). Can you tell how eager I am to get moving?!



Here I am with my uncle Preston. He's the coolest. He makes the goofiest faces. I love him. He's my mom's brother.



Me and my Grandpa Rolly. He's doesn't think I like him, but I really do. And when I get more into story-telling, I'm going to love him more than anyone else because he tells the best stories. Don't you think we look alike?



This is me and my Granddaddy. He's my mom's daddy.



Another picture of me and Granny snuggling. I'm telling you--there is something about that chest!



This is me, Aunt La La and Cousin Sam. He's going to teach me everything there is to know about Star Wars and Ninja moves.



Me and Babi. Oh man, do I love this woman. She is the greatest ever! She's thinks I'm pretty terrific too.



Me and Uncle Chris. I have no idea where my Aunt Holly is--she should have been in this picture too.



My Cousin Dru is so amazed by me. I think she is pretty cool too.



And now for the videos. There are so many. Too many, in fact. For now, I will just share a few.

Here is a video of me meeting some llamas at Granny's church.



Over Christmas, I met my Uncle Todd (also my Godfather), Aunt Kate and Cousins John, Mason and Tully. Tully is just a little baby. He's six weeks younger than I am. I'm trying to show him the ropes, but surprisingly, he already knows a few things. Here we are having a good old fashioned baby squirming race on Granny's bed. By the way, the bruise mentioned at the end ended up not being a bruise at all. It was some dye from my diaper rubbing off on my legs. Everyone thought I had bruises from my exersaucer or something. I just thought I would mention it so you guys didn't think something had happened to me.



And here is a video of my daddy getting me all worked up before bed, which my mom can't stand. He is a typical "dangerous" daddy and she is a typical "terrified" mommy. You can see a pretty cool new trick that I have been working on with my abs of steel though. I can pull myself up to sitting from lying down. People say I'm fat, but I'm all muscle.




I also got baptized last week! My whole family was here and it was very exciting. Daddy has lots of great pictures of that on his fancy camera, but I'll try to get those up very soon for everyone to see.

I'm off for now, but I'll be back soon with more tales of my Tennessee adventures!

3 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yeah Carson...we missed you!! It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas with all of your family. Scarlett says hopefully you guys can get together soon. She said she'll share her new Christmas toys if you share those awesome red baby shoes! She also wants to hear all about llamas and airplanes. She has yet to encounter both. She's sending a little squeeze your way.

Penelope said...

Damn! Those are serious stomach muscles. Penelope still can't do that...very impressive!

Penelope said...

Damn! Those are serious stomach muscles. Penelope still can't do that...very impressive!