CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When Am I Going To Crawl??

I am so ready to crawl. In just a few weeks, I have gone from screaming whenever I rolled onto my belly to only wanting to be on my belly. I seriously spend all day playing on the floor. I love it. I no longer want to be in my jumper. Just put me on the floor and let me roll and squirm. That's right, people--I'm in the middle of some hardcore training. I won't stop until I crawl! I've tried to get Dad to hang slabs of meat in the kitchen and Mom to let chickens run free in the living room, but they refused. I tell them it worked for Rocky, but they won't listen. Oh well...I guess I will just have to settle for "The Eye of The Tiger" played on a constant loop.

Take a look at my progress--How long do you think it will be?
(p.s. Remember: Max and Leroy do not have claws)




1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

He's so close! I think he might skip the hands/knees rocking step and just jump right into crawling. I love how determined he is, and then when he finally gets the remote he looks up at you like "holy crap...did you see that mom?!" Too funny! Oh...and how cute is he when he giggles at Max and Leroy's wrestling match?!