CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Poki-Sized Towel

Quite frankly, the cuteness of this doesn't really translate in the photo. See, I had an "accident" in the tub tonight. For some reason that has been happening when Daddy bathes me. Maybe I just think it is funny to hear him call for help from Mommy. Maybe it's that I don't want bath time to end and this way I get to have a second bath. Whatever my reasons, it happened again tonight so my dad pulled me from the tub while Mom cleaned it out. Dad didn't want to get my special hooded towel dirty, so he wrapped me in a grown-up hand towel. He thought I looked so cute in my Poki-sized towel that he had Mom take my picture. Like I said...it was actually much cuter in person, but come on--it's me we're talking about--I'm frighteningly adorable no matter what.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Thank goodness Scarlett and Carson live in the era of "swimmie" diapers - otherwise their upcoming swim lessons might be far more...um...interesting.

Joe and I were actually just talking about what would happen if "this" happened. Now we know. They get to look adorably adult-like wrapped in hand towels.