CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Pictures

Here are some pictures my mom forgot she took of me in Tennessee. There are also a couple that she took of me from today.

No I did not just run a marathon. That's not sweat...it's slobber...from blowing crazy raspberries.



One serving of cutie pie, please!



Make that a profile slice of cutie pie!



Here I am with my Uncle Mark. I only met him for like 2 minutes back in August. He's super cool. As you can see, he's one of those guys that will get in the floor and play with a kid. I like that in a person.



I'm usually such a neat eater. I'm not sure where it all went wrong here.



Me and Max doing our morning yoga.



Me in my cool new spaceman pajamas. Come on, Rocket Boy totally needed some spaceman pajamas.



The most beautiful blue eyes in the world. Who could possibly disagree?

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

He is so cute I can't even stand it! Scarlett is a lucky lucky girl. And how cool are those spaceman pajamas?! They really accentuate the MOST AMAZING BLUE EYES I HAVE EVER SEEN. Good God! Those things are radiant.