CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Is This What They Call Scooting?

My mom was so resistant at first. She was perfectly happy with my being immobile. But since I have become so eager to move, I have spent much of my days frustrated, which is not fun for her. So! Now she has surrendered and she is actually helping me learn. As you can see from the other videos, she puts objects that I love just out of my reach and I work to get to them. In this morning's video, I got to the remote control in record time! I'm really getting good at this stuff! My back half is working well, but my front half can't seem to get on board. Is this what they call scooting? Whatever it is, it's an improvement even from yesterday! Yep...I'm definitely going to be crawling soon.

0 comments: