CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Cousins

I'm back from Tennessee and boy did I have a good time! To tell the truth, I thought I had moved there permanently until we got back to our New Haven pad last night. I have lots of stuff to share about my trip, but I just don't have the patience at this time of day to go over everything, so instead, I'll just share one picture with you and save the rest of my stories for later.

Last Friday, my mom's cousin Kim came to town with her little boy Carter. He's 10 months old. My mom's jaw was scraping the floor as she watched him scurry across the rug, wave bye-bye, kiss, give high-fives, walk and talk. I don't think she realized that I could be doing those things in just 3 months. She was amazed...and terrified.

Carter is so funny. I had lots of fun playing with him and watching him move all over the place. Here is a picture of us with our moms. My mom has a similar picture of her with Kim when they were little girls holding Mickey Mouse paperdolls instead of babies that she was going to scan and put side-by-side with this, but the scanner isn't working. Oh well!

0 comments: