CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

All I Need Are Some Tasty Waves...

My mom signed me up for swim lessons today. I start in a couple of weeks. I'm taking them with my girlfriend, Scarlett. Ours moms are really excited about it. I've suspected that they are secretly just excited about the baby bathing suits. I think my suspicions were confirmed tonight when my parents had me try my bathing suit on, then immediately ran for the camera. I can't say I blame them...I do look pretty cute in my baby board shorts, it's true.


2 comments:

Penelope said...

Surf's Up! Carson - you look cool, and cute.

Cheeky Baby said...

Ohhhh...How cute?!? I haven't tried Scarlett's on yet...but thanks to you I will be doing that the second I get home. The very second.