CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Morning With Daddy

My mom got to sleep an extra hour this morning while Dad got up with me. We played in the living room while Mom dreamt that Justin Timberlake sold her a pair of sunglasses at Target...seriously. Anyway, when Mom woke up, she found that Dad had invented some very interesting new games for me.

I like pulling all my toys out of my toy buckets, but I don't know how to put them back, so Mom usually spends half the day putting away my toys so I can pull them out again. Today, Dad decided to put me away too.

At first I was not amused.



Then I was mildly amused. (Babushka: Notice my name spelled out in my Russian blocks? Mom helped do that!)



Then Daddy decided I needed to learn to ride my cement mixer truck. Again, I was not amused...



...But then I got the hang of it.
Mom, of course, was convinced that I would face-plant and knock out the teeth that haven't yet broken through my gums.



p.s.
Thanks to Marna for my super cool new alphabet foam tiles! I love them!

p.p.s.
For those of you wondering...Yes, I am wearing football pajamas...I suppose in honor of the Super Bowl. I am rooting for no one in particular, because my parents are former New Yorkers and current New Englanders...plus...we don't know anything about football. We're European football fans.

0 comments: