CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kid City!

We went to Kid City today and let me tell you: The name says it all! I hope that Scarlett doesn't feel betrayed, but I went to another children's museum with another woman...Penelope. Scarlett, don't worry--Pippi really only noticed me when I arrived and when I left. Otherwise, she was busy playing. I'm way too young for her.

Here are some pictures from our super fun day:

First we went into a room of mirrors and looked at a bunch of babies that look just like me.





Then I looked at some trains...





But I wanted a closer look...





Then I learned to count using an apple abacus.



But that was too hard, so I decided to use a cash register instead.



Then I went on the see-saw with Daddy...



while Penelope went down the big kid slide.



Then her daddy went down the big kid slide too. I thought he was too big...but he made it. He sure is freakishly flexible.



Then we all went to the music room and played drums on the wall...



and played peek-a-boo with Pippi and her daddy.



Then Daddy and I flew in a hot air balloon through the Alps.



And Pippi and her dad climbed the Alps.



I just climbed my daddy.



Then Daddy and I sailed a ship, but Daddy didn't like how I steered, so...



he made me walk the plank.



Those sharks would have gotten me if Mom didn't swoop down in her flying saucer and rescue me!





Pippi navigated...



But we knew we wouldn't be able to make it home without the CIA tailing us, so I drove my VW instead.



We picked up Penelope and with just a slight adjustment to the rear-view mirror, we were off for home.



Whew! What an eventful day! And almost all of it happened exactly how I described!

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Fantastic pics. Even better commentary. I'm adding a link from our blog - RIGHT NOW!

Cheeky Baby said...

What a cool looking museum! It looks so fun! Psshhh...blows our storytime museum out of the water...(I'm pretty sure it does that with its cool pirate ship). Hope Poki, and maybe even Pippi can go again soon so Scarlett can tag along!