CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sickypoo

Yep, I'm still a big ol' sickypoo. My mom has done anything she could to keep me happy, but it's not easy. I don't feel good. We started off the morning by playing my new favorite game: Horse on Mommy's Head. She puts my horsey on her head and sings "Horsey, Horsey go to town! Horsey, Horsey don't fall down!" and let's it fall on the floor. I think it is really funny. After about 30 minutes of making her sing it over and over again, she decided it was time to play "Horse on Poki."









Then, during lunch, Mom decided to let me play with my food. She poured some cereal, spinach and sweet potato on my highchair tray and let me smear it all around.



After that, we took a much needed bubble bath. Mom was in the bath with me, so there aren't any pictures of that, but here I am after my relaxing soak.



1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Well...considering that we need to try everything Poki has tried, Scarlett will also be making a giant mess in her highchair this weekend. Thanks for the idea (I think). Oh...and we should so get Horsey and Nah-nah together.