CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

A Very Busy Weekend!

Hey, folks! Poki here. Sorry it has been a few days. Boy, have I been busy. First of all, I'm sick. Yep. I have a cold. My mom thought that I had a cold before, but now she thinks that was just the sniffles, because this is a cold. So, I'm not feeling that hot. But that hasn't slowed me down one bit!

As most of you know, I started crawling last week. I have been trying really hard to catch up with my girlfriend Scarlett , so I got to crawling. Well, now she's cruising, so what do I do? I start cruising too. I've really been practicing and I think I am getting pretty good.






I've also been working out. I've taken up Capoeira. That's Brazilian Street Fighting. It looks alot like dancing though. If you aren't familiar with it, click here . Here's my take on it:



You would think that would be enough, but I've also started doing some chores to help around the house:



I still make time for my friends though.

This Sunday, I had brunch with Danielle, Doug, Beth and Joe. I was feeling very sick, so I wasn't much fun to be around, but they still thought I was cute. And as long as the Dog was around, I was happy. Have I told you how much I love animals? My mom thinks I'm going to be a Veterinarian when I grow up. Here are some pictures from our brunch:


Me with Danielle and Doug




Me with Danielle




With Beth




And Joe (he entertained me for a large chunk of our visit...we bonded)




And finally, Django, my favorite part about brunch!





Then today, I went to Gymboree with Scarlett and her Mommy, Lauren. My mom took so many pictures, but none of them were really great except this cute one of me and my girlfriend.




To hear more about our day, and to see some really great pictures, click here .

After Gymboree, I passed out in the car. Here is a picture of me looking adorably sleepyheaded in the new hat Mom made me. Seriously, people...how cute am I?



That's pretty much it for now. I'll be back soon!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

No wonder he's sleeping at the end of all that! He certainly has been busy! All that Pokivision is so cute...especially his crazy capoeira skills. And Scarlett is very excited that Poki likes cleaning. She wants to know if he can come over and help her clean her "crib." (Ha ha. It's slang for house, and yet she's a baby so she does in fact have a crib...yeah...I'll stop now.)