CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Dance, Monkey! Dance!

Okay...so...it's true. Last night, I crawled. It was right before bed and I had the zooms, like I always do. There was a toy out of my reach, so I took four steps...crawling. Mom freaked out and yelled for Dad to come into the room, and then the meanie woman moved my toy that I had just worked so hard to get. Again, I took a couple of steps. Dad ran for the camera, and again, they moved the toy away from me! Who do they think they are?! Well, I refused to do it again. I'm not some trained monkey. I don't do tricks for the camera. I have way too much integrity for that. Mom's been trying to get me to do it all morning so she can film it, but I'm sticking to scooting. Maybe someday you'll see me crawl, but not today!

1 comments:

Penelope said...

OH MY GOD!!! You didn't say anything earlier. Carson - it's a whole new world.