CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Big Boy Seat! How Cool Am I?

For whatever reason, infant carseats don't last a whole year, even though babies are required to sit in a rear-facing seat for a year. My carseat only holds babies up to 22 pounds and 29 inches tall. I'm almost 21 pounds and I am over 27 inches tall, so it was time for me to get a new seat. I know. It's ridiculous. My parents have been complaining about it for weeks. So, this weekend, we went shopping and bought a seat that I can sit in now, then we can flip it around when I am a year--and I can even turn it into a booster seat like a transformer when I get to be a really big kid. It's super cool. I totally look like a jet fighter in it. Plus, it's next to the window so I can see out. Here is a picture of me maxin' and relaxin' in my new seat:

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I feel your pain, Poki. Currently, Scarlett looks like Jabba the Hutt when we put her into her carseat...that is...if Jabba could fit in a carseat - but that's actually the point I am trying to convey anyway. We hope to get her a big girl carseat tonight. You guys could play Top Gun jet fighters and pretend there's a bogey on your six.