CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

10 and Change

I'm sorry, everyone. I have been in hiding this last week. My mom has been really busy with work, and now that I am walking, she can't be on the computer until I am sleeping. She has to watch me like a hawk all the time--and even still, in the last couple of weeks, I have given myself a bloody lip and a black eye, I've put my head through a glass door (don't worry, I walked away without a scratch or a tear), and just last night, I smashed my finger in a door. Just imagine what could have happened to me if my mom wasn't right there next to me! I'm truly a boy. There is no doubt about it. Let's catch up, shall we?

So, as many of you already know, I turned 10 months last Friday. For my 10 month birthday present to my mom, I gave her the scare of her life. I was saying goodbye to Daddy, looking at him through the glass door in the living room. When I couldn't see Daddy anymore, I turned around and plopped down on my bottom. When I did, my head went back and knocked the door. The glass pane just broke. I didn't get hurt, I didn't even cry. But Mom was terrified. I had little pieces of glass in my hair, which Mom promptly rinsed out over the kitchen sink, but I didn't have a scratch on me. Amazing, huh? I'm super tough.

That night, Mom and Dad went to a party and I got to stay home with my (and the kitties') favorite baby-sitter: Julie. I love her. I don't even cry when Mom leaves the room when Julie's there. And...I gave her a hug. Yep, it's true. I love her.

The next day, I went to the zoo with Penelope and Charlotte (and their Mommas, Marna and Liz). They are alot older than me, which I find fascinating, so I watched them more than the animals. Here is a picture of us looking at the baby rabbits at the zoo:



Then we went home and met up with Daddy. It was such a beautiful day that we decided to go up to the park and play. I wore my new favorite t-shirt, given to me by my girlfriend, Scarlett.







This video is sideways, I know...but it is too cute not to put on here. Every time my mom stopped galloping, I would try to get her to go again. How cute am I?



After the park, we went to have brinner (that's breakfast for dinner, for you novices) at IHOP. I had many firsts there. I had my first crayon, which Daddy tried desperately to get me to draw with, but I only chewed on.



And I had my first kid's menu...which I crumbled, tore and shook until I finally chucked it to the ground.



I also had my first taste of hashbrowns and pancakes. I loved the hashbrowns, but promptly threw the pancake on the floor. It was too mushy for me. Daddy wanted me to have maple syrup, but party-pooper Mom forbid it.





The next day, we went shopping and to the park again. It was a really fun weekend! I can't wait to see what all I do for my 11 month birthday weekend!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

So obviously I knew that was a cute t-shirt when we picked it out, but on Carson...it's like the cutest t-shirt ever invented.