CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mmmmmmmmm...Maaaaangoooooo...

I've been eating mango for a little while now, but today, I decided that I love it. I ate an entire mango--no joke. Maybe it's because it was perfectly ripe...who knows? The point is that I love mango. If it weren't for Scarlett, I might even marry it. My mom was cracking up while I was eating my entire mango for lunch today, because I was making the same noises that Leroy kitty makes when he gets canned cat food.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Yes- I'd say he really likes mangoes - and he's got the finger food down. Carson - you're ready for the big time! When can we go on a food date?

Penelope said...

Yes- I'd say he really likes mangoes - and he's got the finger food down. Carson - you're ready for the big time! When can we go on a food date?