CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"It's Like Human Foosball"

Um, yeah...that would be soccer, Dad. Sheez he's embarrassing.

So Mom and Dad bought me my first real ball today. I have lots of little ones, but I saw this one at Target and I had to have it. Daddy decided we needed to play "human foosball" (groan) when we got home. Then Mom tried to reenact a game we were playing in the store where Daddy would hold the ball and I would smack it out of his hand, making it bounce. I thought it was so fun...but when we got home, I was so over it.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I'm going to have to agree with Andrei that this is way more like human foosball than like soccer. I have never watched a soccer game where the players remain at a fully vertical, 90 degree angle and somehow manage to use both their feet to kick the ball. And I so need to go buy Scarlett one of those balls. She's got a smaller one. It has Cinderella on it. That goes against everything human foosball stands for.