CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'll Huff, And Puff, And Blow Stuff Out My Nose!

I have tried delicately to tell my mother that I do not need her to feed me anymore. I'm not a little baby. I can feed myself. She just won't get the hint, so now I have to really let her know how I feel by pursing my lips tightly and hyperventilating through my nose any time she gets that spoon near my face. I prefer squishing the food in my hands and smearing it all over my mouth...and hair. So what if I only occasionally get the food in my mouth? I think Mom should encourage my curiosity.




My Riverdance legs get stage-fright, I guess. Here is a video where they stopped being so bashful. My mom thinks that I have the most expressive feet of anyone she's ever seen.

0 comments: