CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First Word!

I've been repeating the word "kitty" for a little while now, but I haven't said it without my Mom at least asking, "where's the kitty?" Well, today, I was playing on my mom and dad's bed, when Max jumped up on the bed to play with us. As soon as I saw him, I yelled out: "Diddy! Diddy! Diddy!" At first, my mom thought Sean "Puffy" Combs had entered the room, but no! I was saying "kitty!" And I said it all on my own. That means it was my first word, right? Cool.

So later in the morning, while I was eating a very messy breakfast of bananas and cheerios, Max came into the kitchen and I did it again! This time, my mom caught it on film. It's not quite as clear as the first time I said it (I did have a mouthful of bananas, after all), but check it out:

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Bootcamp here we come!

Penelope said...

That's definitely a word. What a smarty pants!