CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Another New Word...and Favorite Food

Man, am I on a roll.

Remember the favorite food I told you about last week? Well, there is actually one other food that I like even more. It's not really a food exactly, but I love it and I beg my dad for it every night at dinner. And now I can ask for it by name!



ps
Sorry the video is so dark. Has anyone noticed how early it is getting dark?! We had dinner at 7:00 pm and it was dark out! While we do have lights in our kitchen, they were behind me. Sorry! It's the word that counts though, right?

pps
Speaking of the word...I know what it sounds like I'm saying, so keep those gutter-minded comments to yourself!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Had you not told me what you thought it sounded like he was saying, I don't think I would have even guessed that!!
Does he actually eat the ice?! Come to think of it...that might be a good way to help these crazy molars in.