CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wedding Weekend!

Being a wedding weekend, you can bet there was a family reunion! Sadly, Babushka was not there, but I think just about everyone else is covered!

Uncle Preston and Aunt Shuly listening to Mom read the e. e. cummings poem they selected for their ceremony.



View of the ceremony from Granddaddy's "top dock."



Me and Uncle Preston. You know, Mom and Dad have wondered where I get my eyes. They're the color of Dad's, but not his shape and size. Judging by this photo, they just might be like Uncle Preston's!



Not all his kisses were for Aunt Shuly on their wedding day!



Me and Aunt La La



Me with Betty and Nana (the amazing man I was named after).



Uncle (and Godfather) Todd and Granddaddy



Granny and Mimi (only women who have both been married to Granddaddy could bond like this!)



Uncle Chris, Aunt Holly and Cousin Dru. I don't know where Uncle Matt and (a very, very pregnant) Aunt Donna are!



Come on! How cute am I in my "sissy suit"?





Thanks to Aunt Holly for these pictures (taken after we all changed into our casual wear)!







Me and Granddaddy



My mom's side of the family isn't the only family I saw! Here I am with Babi (trying on her purse).



With Babi, Grandpa Rolly and Granny.



Babi surprised me with my own vacation home in Tennessee. Daddy calls it my "Arabian Nights" house. It's alot fancier than the one Daddy built me. It has wallpaper and a rug!





Granny, much to Daddy's dismay, fed my curiosity by letting me try her lipstick.

I know all these are sort of out of sequence, but here I am at the Hartford airport on Friday. They have these really cool umbrellas that danced with me.



Yay Weddings! Yay Family! Yay Tennessee!

0 comments: