CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Granny's Here!

Yay! My granny is here to visit me! I love Granny...and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. I mean, she won't actually admit that I am the cutest, smartest or favorite grandchild, but I know the truth. So anyway, Granny is here, and as usual, we are having fun!

Here we are snuggling in bed together.



Here I am trying to say "Night night, Granny," before my nap. I got pretty close, but I call her "Aggie" instead of Granny. My mom says my Aunt La La and Uncles Preston and Todd will think that is especially funny.



And here I am trying on her curlers. Can you believe I have enough hair now to hold curlers?!



She's still going to be here for a couple more days, so I'm sure we will have more pictures of my fun times with "Aggie!"

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay Granny! I don't know if we'll get a chance to see her before she leaves, but I hope so! And how cute are the curlers?!

Fleur said...

That picture with the curlers is just about the cutest thing ever. So much hair!!