CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kid City, Part II: This Time, He's Walking

It's hard to believe the last time I posted about Kid City was seven months ago. (For a reminder, click here ). My mom is blown away by just how much I have changed in that time. I mean, I had just started crawling like the day before--and now look at me! I'm practically sprinting!

Here are some pictures from today:

All those fun rooms and I want to play in the cabinets where we're supposed to leave our shoes!



Hey Mama...wanna lift?





Scarlett took over at the wheel while I took over the radio. Hey--that's my area of expertise.



Then we worked (hard) on making bubbles.



Poki the Eskimo!



Sailing the ship...



And walking the plank.



This girl was a total backseat driver!



Trains! Or as I call them: Choo Choos!





Up up and away!



Dino-Roar!



Planting carrots with Scarlett...



And selling them too.



Then we put on our aprons...



And got to work in the kitchen...



Until it was time to take care of the babies.



Burp, Baby! Burp!



See!



Saw!



The Bridge to...Somewhere...



I played dress up!



And so did Scarlett



But she wanted to be a knight, not a princess. I just wanted to be Poki--Wah!



Back in the mirror room in the Toddler Sea Caves



Peek-a-boo, Scarlett!



Oh my goodness, people! When did I turn into a big boy?



Yay, Kid City! See you again very soon!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay Kidcity!! We had so much fun with you guys. So glad we're finally members now (remember when we used to talk about joining when they turned one?! Ah, time flies.) And seriously...I am so jealous of that adorable picture you got of Carson. (The last one.) Why is it impossible to get good photos of them recently?!?!

Fleur said...

Such a big guy! That last photo is great. I hope that he woke up while the BACK-hoe was still in your front yard...