CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sick Day

Last night, on my way home from the airport, I got sick in the car. Very, very sick. Like...pull over and hose off me and the carseat sick. Mom can't figure out what happened, but has to assume I had motion sickness from a day on an airplane and then in the car. It was bad. Anyway, I was in pretty bad shape all night and some of this morning, so Mom let me watch TV. Have you guys seen Sesame Street? It's like the best show ever! It certainly perked me up!



Mom also let me watch some of the videos on Scarlett's blog. There was one in particular that I really liked. (Notice the sign language AND the new word!)

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Sorry about the sick day - yuck. But the wedding pics look like you survived with great pleasure!

Cheeky Baby said...

I see Carson has started spinning too. He's got far better control. Scarlett spins like crazy saying "whoa" the whole time and then wipes out. Hard. We try to only hold dance parties in her bedroom now where there's far more room.
Has Carson started recognizing sesame street character paraphernalia in stores yet? Scarlett sees diaper packaging 2 miles away with "Mo" and/or "Cook" (cookie monster) on it.
Puking in the car = no fun. Neither is taking apart the car seat to wash every crevice.