CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Now This Is Getting Ridiculous!

As you know, I posted earlier today about how I am adding approx. one word a day to my vocabulary. Well, it's only 3:00 and I have learned three new words today! Seriously! I tell you--I am livin' it up this 1/4 birthday!

Here they are:

Bus
Wow!
Help

This last one is especially great, because my mom has been working on this sign with me for what seems like weeks. I can't exactly do the sign, but I have been doing my own version of it when reminded. However, today I have been doing my sign and saying "help" on my own. For example, when I had a hard time climbing onto my parents' bed this morning, I signed and said "help." Then again, just a few minutes ago, I asked Mom to help me get my truck out from under the chair, instead of screaming (which is how I used to tell her that I needed help).

Pretty awesome, huh?

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

He knows punctuation too?! I'm just kidding. Of course he does.

I'll be perfectly honest. I have no idea what Scarlett is saying most of the time. She does say "whoa" which is quite similar to "wow!" But I don't know if whoa is a word. Wow is in the dictionary...is whoa? Hold on...I'll be right back...
...yes it is. It's stopping a horse and that is not at all the context in which she is using the word. But "whoa" can get you pretty far in life, no? Look what it did for Keanu Reeves.