CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vocabulary, etc.

The last post inspired my mom to make a list of the words that I say. Here goes!

Bubble
Laptop (added to the list this morning...maybe Mom should spend a little more time playing with me).
Vacuum
Bath Tub
Granny
Babi (Ba Ba--from this weekend)
Grandpa (Also Ba Ba--from this weekend)
Tully (Also from this weekend)
Duck
Cow
Doggie
Kitty
Fish
Baby
Truck
Yum Yum
Uh-Oh
Mama (yes--I have finally stopped calling her Daddy!)
Daddy
Bye Bye
Bye Bye Daddy
Hi
Hi Kitty
Hello
Mum Mum (the name of my favorite snack--actually called "mum mums").
All Done
Meri (my stuffed sheep)
Diaper
That
This
Book

What else am I forgetting?

I also know quite a few animal noises:

Cow (Moo)
Sheep (Baa)
Lion (Roar)
Dinosaur (Roar)
Elephant (sort of like a raspberry)
Giraffe (I smack my lips like I'm chewing cud)
Monkey (Ah ah ah ah!)
Owl (Hoo hoo)
Snake (ssssss)

And I can imitate a snore. Seriously. And it's not from my Daddy. It's from Mom reading me "Goodnight, Gorilla." Now when she says "goodnight, gorilla!" I snore. Cute, huh?

Things are really starting to click, people!

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I don't even know what noise a giraffe makes! We've got to get these kids back to the zoo so Carson can teach Scarlett all these noises. Her dog noise is the only one she's mastered...and it's disturbing. She pants. No barking, just panting. We spend too much time with dogs at softball games who are hot and hanging out in the sun.