CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Touch A Truck!

Today we went to a fun thing called "Touch A Truck." It's basically where you get to go and touch a bunch of trucks. (Duh.) Anyway, I loved it. As soon as I saw where we were going, I started squealing. And the squealing didn't stop for a while. There is no doubt that this Poki boy loves him some trucks. Just look at my face when I got behind the wheel of the very first one: A big yellow school bus!



Pure joy.

My mom made a little movie about our fun time. Check it out:



UPDATE:

For an even better version of the touch a truck video, click here. Scarlett's mom made her a video with the exact same song and everything! What's that saying? Great moms think alike?

2 comments:

Penelope said...

He is really getting big - and great music/video sink!

Fleur said...

That looks like some seriousleh good times. I swear Finn was smiling as we watched the video!