CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

AAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!

My parents love me. They love and adore everything about me. Or at least they did. See, I've started making this new noise...and my parents can't stand it. Mom wants to put a stop to it right away, but she has no idea how. It doesn't help that I laugh at her every time she says "no" to me. She thinks it's because I've always heard her say "no" to the kitties. Anyway, here is a video of me making my new noise. And just so you know, I don't only make it when I want out of my crib. I make it when I am playing, when I am eating, when I am walking, crawling--you name an activity or mood, and you can bet I'm making my noise. My soothing, not at all like fingernails on a chalkboard noise.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Oh my gosh...could this at all be like Scarlett's "whining" that she was doing a few weeks ago? She was doing it all the time for no apparent reason. She pretty much stopped making the noise - if that provides any hope for you guys. It drove me crazy though!! Her Dr. called it "vocalizing." I called it "infuriating."