CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Poki Walks!

Okay people, who had March 21st in the Poki Walking pool? March 21st...the first day of Spring...9 months 10 days old...I took my first steps. And can you believe that my mom actually caught it on video?!! She was filming me standing after I stole my cousin's pacifier (I haven't taken a paci since I was 3 months old)and next thing you know, I was walking! Here is the video:




I have so much to tell you about my week at Granny's house. It was a Granny Baby Camp. Me and my cousin Tully (7 1/2 months) spent the week together and we had so much fun. Well, actually, it was sort of boring. Tully and I nap at different times, so we really didn't see much of each other. My mom has tons of videos and pictures from the week that she will post after we get back home. Of course, she had to post this huge news right away! More this weekend!

3 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Yay Yay Yay!! He crawls for a remote control - walks for a pacifier...and super job catching those first steps on video, Poki's mom! I can't wait to reunite these babies after their week long separation! Yay Poki!

Penelope said...

Go Carson - it's a whole new world! We weren't checking the blog b/c we knew you were away - cant believe what we missed.

Penelope said...

Go Carson - it's a whole new world! We weren't checking the blog b/c we knew you were away - cant believe what we missed.