CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Eating Puffs...and Nothing Else

So I can now feed myself cereal puffs. It's really fun and it makes me feel like a big kid. My mom gets really frustrated though because I will no longer let her feed me baby food. Every time that spoon comes near my face I freak out. I don't mean to be mean, it's just that I want to feed myself. The problem is, my mom wants me to eat something other than cereal puffs and toast squares. She tried giving me some banana, cooked pears, peas and smushy carrots, but I couldn't quite get the hang of eating those. Most of them made me gag. I like things that dissolve in my mouth--like cereal puffs!
Here is a video of me enjoying my puffs. And as a bonus, you can see my toofers at the end of the video!

0 comments: