CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Do You Like My Truck?

I forgot to mention in my last post that the truck that I was pushing was an early birthday present from Babi and Sasha. They sent me a cute card and some money for my 3/4 birthday and my parents, instead of depositing it into my savings account like they normally do, decided to buy me some new toys. I got that fancy schmancy new truck that I can ride on or push (although right now I am more interested in pushing it). I also got a little farmer's truck that carries a pig and a cow AND a new shark bath toy that eats little fish! We went to Target to get some things for the house and we left with a cart full of fun stuff for Poki! Thanks, Babi and Sasha!
Here are some more pictures of me and my new favorite toy:



1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

That is a pretty fun truck. See - you guys get a car, Carson gets a truck...you guys like to keep it fair over there, huh?