CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Message From Mom

Hi, everyone! Poki's mom here. Poki is getting some much-needed sleep because he is not feeling well. Poor Poki has an ear infection in both ears. But let me tell you, that kid is amazing! I had no idea that he was feeling so badly. I called the pediatrician today because he has a stuffy nose and I thought that was preventing him from drinking and napping well. He was pretty fussy this afternoon, but up until then he was as happy as could be. He even spent almost an hour before his nap playing with Julie and Fred (Julie is our friend, cat-sitter and sometimes Poki-sitter, and Fred is Julie's boyfriend and our new friend). Poki was friendly and laughing and smiling and vacuuming (or trying to).
When I spoke the the pediatric nurse, I thought her suggestion to bring him in was a little silly, but she said she wanted him to come in, just to be on the safe side. Thank goodness we did! Poor kid. Hopefully his antibiotics will kick in and help him feel better before Saturday when we fly... sigh. We'll keep you updated, but please send get well thoughts Poki's way--extra ones for Saturday!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Aww Pokolodi! Special healing baby kisses are coming your way courtesy of Scarlett and I! Feel better soon! And your mom and I promise never to curse your health again by talking about how weird it is that neither you or Scarlett had gotten an ear infection yet. Love you bubbaloo!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.