CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

More New Toys!

Guess what I got this weekend? More new toys! Can you believe it? I am seriously spoiled rotten. You can barely see the floor in the living room because it is covered with my toys. My parents don't even know where they all came from! Before Christmas, I had one bin filled with little toys and stuffed animals. Now I have 3 bins and tons of big toys that don't even fit in bins!
This weekend, I got an activity table and push toy from Marna, Penelope, Jena and Marlo. Thank you guys so much! I LOVE them! I also got a baby Triceratops from the Museum of Natural History. I named him Broccoli cause that's what he looks like.
Check out my new toys:

Here I am walking with my new push toy





Meet Broccoli. Isn't he cute?



Here I am playing with my activity table. Mom loves this one because it keeps me from pulling up on the radiator--which was my new favorite thing. By the way, that thing in my mouth is the inside of my foam letter B. I like chewing on it.



In fact, I like chewing on it so much that I decided to keep chewing on it while I played with all my other toys.

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Toys for babies are like shoes for mommies...you can never have too many. And I so hear you on not being able to see the living room floor. I forget what color carpet we have...or is it hardwood...?

Penelope said...

I am so glad the toys are a hit. Penelope will be too. By the way, wasn't I supposed to babysit yesterday? Did I screw up?