CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boo!

To help celebrate Halloween, my mom put up paper ghosts, peering out our front door. I love them and say "hi" to them every time we walk into or out of the house. They look pretty spooky from the street, which is exactly what my mom was hoping for.



The trouble is, whenever my parents enter the front hallway, they see this:



Which scares the living *beep* out of them both. I think it is really funny, but the number of times they have each almost gone into cardiac arrest means that my ghostly friends might have to return to the attic (or the garbage) before Halloween even gets here.

Also, our jack-o-lantern has been chewed up by critters! His teeth are all missing and his eyes are slowly being nibbled away. I guess the only thing those ghosts are scaring are my parents!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Who needs an ADT security system anymore when they can just have these ghosts? Did your Parenting magazine warn you about the cardiac arrests that usually accompany putting these ghosts in your doorway?

Penelope said...

I see what you mean - those are scary!