CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Visit With Tata and (New) Cousin Margaux

This Sunday, my parents and I took a little trip of to Providence to hang out with my Great Aunt Tata and her new daughter-in-law, Margaux. We went to the Roger Williams Park Zoo, which seemed to be a really nice zoo...except that it was freezing and all the animals must have been inside sipping hot totties or something. Okay, maybe they weren't doing that, but I couldn't tell you what they were doing 'cause I didn't see them! That's okay though, because I did see Tata and Margaux, and that was the whole point of our trip!

Here I am bundled up with Tata and my monkey.



We did actually see elephants (because we went inside their house). To tell the truth, they were really the only animals we were dying to see, because I've never seen a real one before. Also, I've gotten so into my elephant impression lately that I will pick up any curved object (part of my train track, the letter "J" from my alphabet mat, a slice of apple), hold it up to my face and make my elephant noise. Cute, huh?





Here we are: Tata, Poki and Margaux!



Thanks for meeting up with us! We can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

The elephants would have been the best animals to see anyway. Did he do his elephant impression the whole time you were in there?
(Is this zoo included in the Beardsley membership?)

Fleur said...

He's so sweet in his little navy blue coat with the toggle buttons. Where did you get that?!