CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PSS: Episode 2

That's right, our show has become so popular that it is now abbreviated.

It's Day 2 of the Poki and Scarlett Show (PSS) and the fun is free-flowing, people! Scarlett arrived at 9 am, and we immediately got to dancing. Here is our rendition of the hit show Stomp:



Then we played. But Scarlett just doesn't seem to understand the concept of a remote control car. Sigh...girls.



But she made up for it by showing me her skills when we played ball in the house. Hey--Mom encouraged it!



Then we went to the kitchen and got to work making our snack.



Then, while we ate, we decided to have a good old fashioned head shaking contest. Of course we did--doesn't everyone do this at the kitchen table?



After all that competition, I just wanted to hug and make up...or make out...Okay--I may have crossed a line.



Then, after what seemed like days to my Mom (but was actually nearly an hour earlier than yesterday), Scarlett and I took our naps. If you were listening carefully at 11:15 this morning, you may have heard the sound of my mom's body plopping on the sofa.

After we woke up, we got in the ol' wagon and took a walk. This time we weren't allowed to bring toys with us, so we got along much better.



Then after our walk, we colored. We both really loved that!



While coloring, Scarlett's mom showed up. We were very happy to see her, and both climbed into her lap for a little story time. But like I am with my toys, Scarlett doesn't like to share her mommy.



See you tomorrow, Scarlett! And I'll see you viewers too! Would you like a preview? I have just two words for you people: Toddler Tunes!

3 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

This just in...Critics are claiming that PSS is "non stop entertainment!" "Riveting and hilarious!" "These young stars are the next big thing."

I could not stop laughing. Every video was funnier than the one before, and even the first one was a riot! I know that they've been interacting with each other for awhile now, but the interaction continues to get more and more fun!

You're also spoiling me with this peek into Scarlett's daily routine. What am I going to do when she goes back to her regular daycare and I have no idea what she does all day?!?

Penelope said...

The unzip is classic - very funny. Again, need I suggest America's Funniest Home Videos?

Fleur said...

Man, they are so cute together. Are you completely exhausted? Drinking more than usual? I am.