CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Poki in a Pumpkin Patch

Today, my parents and I met up with Scarlett and her parents at the Jones Family Farms to pick a pumpkin for Halloween. It was an amazingly beautiful Fall day, and we enjoyed every minute of it!

The farm was really fun. We went on a hayride...







Which was pulled behind this awesome tractor!



And there was plenty of space for Scarlett and me to run free!



Just look at the leaves in the distance. There's just nothing like Fall in New England, people. How could I not run toward that view?



And, of course, there were pumpkins. Lots and lots of pumpkins!





I had a difficult time choosing which pumpkin I wanted to take home.



Want to know which one we finally chose? (By the way, we are teasing Joe in this video because he told us how much all the pumpkins were, but he was off by like $50 for each pumpkin).



After we left the farm, Scarlett and I went home to take naps, but then she came over to my house to play and carve our pumpkins.





Aren't you curious to see our finished product? Here he is!



We can't wait for Halloween now!

2 comments:

Fleur said...

How fun! And what beautiful photos (and beautiful kids!) We are interested in coming over tomorrow to see the jack-o-lantern in person. And you guys as well.

I need to meet Scarlett one of these days!

Cheeky Baby said...

We had so much fun! Even though the pumpkins cost $427. So...you guys down for going back to good ol' Jones come tree time?