CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Boo At The Zoo, Part Deux

Scarlett and I celebrated our first anniversary by revisiting the scene of our first date: Boo at the Zoo. For a reminder of how that first date went, click here.

It's amazing how much can change in a year. So amazing that my mom put together a little video celebrating the thens and nows. Check it out!



Happy Anniversary, Scarlett! We ALL love you so much and are so happy you're my friend. Sorry I wouldn't kiss or hug you. I'll make it up to you when I'm 16.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

Wow...what a difference. They went from not really paying that much attention to each other to being too busy to pay that much attention to each other. I swear...one day these kids will see the potential in their relationship...even if we have to make them see it! This past year has been a blast. Happy anniversary! (My mom said it was kind of creepy that I've been calling it their anniversary - but I'm still going with it.)