CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pippi's Party!

You may remember that it was Pippi's birthday this week. Well, yesterday was her birthday party, and it was an absolute blast! Everyone commented on how well I held my own with the big kids, and my mom has to agree. I arrived right around my usual naptime, but I still managed to stick around for over 2 hours!

Here are some pictures of the big day:

Yep. I was sleepy.



Until I discovered Pippi's dollhouse!



The birthday girl herself, perched upon the super cool chest that her grandfather made for her. He made that, people! Check out the different pockets all over it--cool huh?



Pippi has a sea cave in her new room. Isn't it neat? She also has a beautiful mural on her wall. She has the nicest room of any three-year-old we've ever, ever seen!



After we played in Pippi's room, it was time for lunch. Can I just say...pizza squares rock!



Then it was time for the entertainment: A puppet show!



Everyone really loved it. Come on...is there any better sound in the world than this?



There were lots of different cute puppets. Like this tiny one...



And this big funny one.



I thought they were pretty funny and watched like a little zombie...





Until this guy came out. Then I cried. He's creepy! And look at the guy's rosacea! He needs to see the dermatologist!



After the puppet show, it was time for everyone's favorite part of all birthday parties: The cake!



This party was so cool, they had cake...



AND cupcakes! They were as delicious as they were beautiful!



Make a wish, Pippi! Wish that you don't burn your eyebrows off, Pippi!



And finally, presents! We left before this part...and I fell asleep before we reached the end of the street.



In case you're wondering, we got her this make your own puppet kit before we even knew she was having puppets at her party! How funny is that?!

Happy Birthday, Pippi! Thanks for having us! We can't wait 'til next year's big shindig, although we don't know how you'll top this one!

4 comments:

Penelope said...

Great pics, and great description of the event. It was tough to catch the crazy spirit of all of the kiddies playing, laughing, changing their clothes! Thanks for the great gift. Next year we won't be out of town on your birthday.

Fleur said...

I'm glad the party was such a success!! We are now at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It's totally fall here... so nice.

Cheeky Baby said...

It looks like everyone had so much fun! I told Marna already...I am so stealing about 100% of her party ideas in 1 3/4 years! A real puppet show?! Come on. That so beats a moon bounce.
By the way...you are getting some super cute photos of that Bubba of yours. The first one is priceless.

Pokolodi said...

Marna actually took that picture. I thought it was just too good not to share. :)