CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PSS: Episode 3

Hey gang! What time is it?
It's Poki and Scarlett time! It's Poki and Scarlett time! Lala lala lalaaaaa! Lala lala lalaaaaa!

What do you think? Are those good lyrics for our theme song?

So we had another fun day today, of course. We played in my house...



We read books...and I mean ALL my books.



We fought over my chair. Well, actually, Scarlett showed interest in my chair, which I haven't shown interest in for like a month now, and so I had to mark my territory. Thank goodness for diapers, otherwise it could have been messy.



Again, Mom tried to make us a fun meal. She made us mini pizzas that were...umm...really? We have to eat these?





She brought in Meri, who is her usual foolproof "eat your dinner" tool. You know, I feed him a bite, then feed myself a bite. But Scarlett just wanted to hug him.



You know, it's difficult to really express to you guys just how busy Scarlett and I are every minute of our day, so Mom decided to just let the camera roll so you could see what goes on...all day long.



After a few days together, Mom knew Scarlett and I would pick up some of each other's habits and cute things (some of them cuter than others, if you know what I mean). Here's a little something Mom caught after Scarlett left this evening. It's definitely a cute one. You may recognize it from previous episodes.



Well that's our show for tonight, folks! Wait--what? You were expecting more? Okay, okay...for our grand finale: Toddler Tunes!

Scarlett started off a wee bit timid...maybe even bored...



But then...



Let's be honest, she danced more than anyone else!



Yay Toddler Tunes! Yay Scarlett!

Tune in tomorrow for the season finale.

1 comments:

Cheeky Baby said...

I love the video of them just hanging out. Especially the part where they're just lying on the floor next to each other (just before Scarlett almost kicks Carson in the face). One day, they'll be doing that on a field of green grass looking at the stars. (God I'm corny sometimes.) Yeah...cause after they get up off the floor they never seem to stop moving, do they?
So that's Toddler Tunes? I had hoped it was far more boring and far less enjoyable for Scarlett so it didn't seem like she was missing something every Wednesday. Wah. It's so cute. And why is it that our kids are the only ones that aren't clinging to a parent's leg?! Is it because they rock? (I think so.)